Aside from the family and friends you’ll be celebrating the holiday with this year, do you think about those out-of-the-box recipients who always fall to the end of the list to receive re-gifts, last-minute crafts, or are forgotten all together?
Be the envy of your group of friends this holiday and get it all together by checking out these potential gift recipients who you may want to include on your gift list this year:
- Mailman – they brave the rain, cold and Rufus to deliver your mail in a timely manner. A little something just might be in order.
- Hairdresser/barber – they fixed your at home perm and made you look ten years younger all with a new cut and color – a token of appreciation would surely be well received.
- School teacher/nanny – you don’t have to be a Pinterest maven to gift your child’s teacher with a little something special… The thought alone will go a long way!
- Dog walker – they love your furry family members as much as you do, and they have to do the dirty work. Show them how much you appreciate their use of the pooper-scooper.
- Doorman – you see them everyday, and they probably almost always help make that moment a little brighter with a smile. Give them a little something extra to smile about this holiday season.
- Clergy member – this is usually a very busy time of year for people of the church. Do a little something nice to show them thanks for all of the hard work.
- Butcher/Florist/Baker, etc. – they meet your specific requests and go above and beyond to make you a satisfied customer. Show them you appreciate their professional attention.
As you can see, the list of potential gift recipients can be seemingly endless. Select those you have formed a very special relationship with, or who have really outdone themselves in the past year, and show them you recognize their efforts with a little something special for the holidays.
Gift suggestions range from an extra tip on your next service, a gift card, or even a handmade item, such as a jar of your famous peach preserves.
But, if you want to share something truly memorable, stop in to steve mckenzie’s today and let our team help select the perfect ornament, notebook, or other gift item – even a fantastic handmade card will help spread holiday cheer – that will show them how much you appreciate them!